The Tibetan Traditional Medicine College (TTMC), which was approved to grant doctorates in May and change its name recently to Tibetan Traditional Medicine University, will develop itself into a world-class university dedicated to traditional Tibetan medicine, said Nyima Tsering, President of the TTMC.
- ·Seminar on Tibetan medicinal bathing held in Beijing2018/12/12
- ·Promotion of Putonghua key to China's development2018/11/02
- ·Photo exhibition on western China held in Beijing2018/10/26
With China increasingly integrated with the world, which is itself increasingly globalized, this should not be a question. Yet the preservation of Tibetan culture including its local language is often used as an excuse by some in the West to deny Tibetans the right to economic growth and better lives.
- ·Tibet to open wider to outside world: official2019/01/11
- ·Tibetans enjoy harmonious religious lives, unity: expert2018/08/14
- ·Respect, learn, abide by and use the Constitution:Wu Yingjie2018/04/25