The visit of the Chinese Tibetan cultural exchange delegation to Mongolia is a concrete measure for China to implement the consensus of the leaders of the two countries and to promote people-to-people exchanges between the two sides.
- ·Chinese delegation introduces Tibet’s development in Japan2018/09/17
- ·Top leaders attend congress of returned overseas Chinese2018/08/31
- ·Top political advisor stresses poverty relief, religious work in Tibet2018/08/27
The government of the Tibet autonomous region has been enhancing road construction and maintenance in the region’s rural areas, with 695 of its 697 townships accessible by road, according to the region’s department of transportation.
- ·Sowing the seeds of art while casting off poverty2018/09/19
- ·Cooperation agreement of 45,000 tons of natural drinking water signed in Tibet2018/09/14
- ·Tibet tourism, culture expo attracts 90-bln-yuan investment2018/09/12
The Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, now dotted with glaciers and lakes, was a lot different from what it was like tens of millions of years ago and its landscape may continue to change, according to the findings of Chinese scientists.
- ·Glaciers on Qinghai-Tibet plateau shrink 15 percent in past 50 years2018/09/07
- ·Shannan City’s efforts on ecological protection2018/08/29
- ·Build Tibet an ecologically civilized plateau: Premier Li2018/07/30