The Tibetan Traditional Medicine College (TTMC), which was approved to grant doctorates in May and change its name recently to Tibetan Traditional Medicine University, will develop itself into a world-class university dedicated to traditional Tibetan medicine, said Nyima Tsering, President of the TTMC.
- ·Seminar on Tibetan medicinal bathing held in Beijing2018/12/12
- ·Promotion of Putonghua key to China's development2018/11/02
- ·Photo exhibition on western China held in Beijing2018/10/26
A delegation of the Chinese National People’s Congress (NPC) briefed French lawmakers and local officials on the great achievements in Tibet’s economic and social development during a visit in France from Sunday to Thursday.
- ·Chinese NPC Tibetan delegation visits European Parliament2018/12/13
- ·China and Germany Hold the 15th Human Rights Dialogue2018/12/12
- ·Xi congratulates Xizang Minzu University on 60th anniversary2018/10/16