The visit of the Chinese Tibetan cultural exchange delegation to Mongolia is a concrete measure for China to implement the consensus of the leaders of the two countries and to promote people-to-people exchanges between the two sides.
- ·Chinese delegation introduces Tibet’s development in Japan2018/09/17
- ·Top leaders attend congress of returned overseas Chinese2018/08/31
- ·Top political advisor stresses poverty relief, religious work in Tibet2018/08/27
Autumn is in full swing in September on the plateau in Zamtang County, Ngapa, Sichuan Province. In a quiet, serene thangka painting room in Central Zamtang Town, several trainees sit cross-legged and trace the outline of a painting on their drawing boards.
- ·Cooperation agreement of 45,000 tons of natural drinking water signed in Tibet2018/09/14
- ·Tibet tourism, culture expo attracts 90-bln-yuan investment2018/09/12
- ·A taste of Tibet’s pioneering spirit2018/09/12
The Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, now dotted with glaciers and lakes, was a lot different from what it was like tens of millions of years ago and its landscape may continue to change, according to the findings of Chinese scientists.
- ·Glaciers on Qinghai-Tibet plateau shrink 15 percent in past 50 years2018/09/07
- ·Shannan City’s efforts on ecological protection2018/08/29
- ·Build Tibet an ecologically civilized plateau: Premier Li2018/07/30