|Jan. 12, 2018 -- China plans to improve its healthcare system for rural residents in poverty in 2018 as part of the nationwide campaign to eradicate poverty, according to the National Health and Family Planning Commission.
China will focus on the following ten aspects:
1. Deepen the reform of the medical and healthcare system, improve the medical insurance system, and establish a comprehensive supervisory system.
2. Improve healthcare services and quality in rural areas.
3. Improve the disease prevention and control system.
4. Improve healthcare quality.
5. Implement the health poverty alleviation project.
6. Promote traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
7. Boost the health industry and encourage private capital to invest in this industry.
8. Fully implement the two-child policy and strengthen researches on population growth strategy.
9. Arouse enthusiasm of medical staff through various measures.
10. Improve health and family planning services.
By: Shi Dongdong